Base Camp Attendant
- Rent outdoor equipment to RSS patrons.
- Assist in loading/unloading rented equipment and gear. Inspect for safety, log and clean all rented equipment.
- Assist in the management of RSS programs and events.
- Ability to belay on RSS Climbing Wall (training will be provided).
- A positive customer service aptitude is required for both in person and telephone communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed.
- Must be available daily, including evenings, weekends, and university breaks. Specific hours vary for each season.
- Must be trustworthy, detailed oriented and reliable.
- Must be available for all staff trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have ability to lift upwards of 75 lbs.
- Complete probationary OP employment period.
- Attend all required OP meetings and trainings.
- Wilderness First Responder certification preferred.
- Lifeguard certification preferred.