Competitive Sports - Clerical
- Assist the Competitive Sports Coordinator and Competitive Sports Supervisor in the administration of the Competitive Sports Program.
- Complete daily paperwork and reports, specifically preparing score sheets, recording daily Competitive sports participation, and preparing shift documents for evening activities.
- Communicative with players and sport club members via phone, e-mail, and face to face conversations.
- Serve as support staff (e.g. scorekeeper, equipment checkout staff, etc.) for intramural basketball.
- Assist with the management and maintenance of the Competitive Sports equipment inventory.
- Cover the front desk in the RSS Administrative Office as required.
- Attend Competitive Sports and RSS trainings and meetings as required.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Effective customer service, conflict management, and decision making skills
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others
- Sports Officiating Experience
- Familiarity with or ability to learn IMLEAGUES, Fusion, Jot Form, and Google online software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- CPR/First Aid/AED certification
- Strong attention to detail