Customer Service Attendant
- MUST be available to work all times of the day (including early mornings, late nights and weekends).
- MUST be available to work academic breaks and holidays.
- Greet patrons upon entry into the building.
- Ensure established RSS entrance policies and procedures are followed.
- Ability to navigate member information within Fusion software program.
- Complete point of sale transactions and make deposits with Fusion software.
- A positive customer service aptitude is required for both in person and telephone communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed.
- Must be trustworthy, detailed oriented and reliable.
- Must be available for all staff trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Cash handling experience.
- General knowledge of SRC building, RSS programs and events.
- Experience with Fusion software.