Graphic Designer - Marketing
- Design various brochures, flyers, posters, banners, T-shirts, and other material.
- Design digital assets for social media and website.
- Handle multiple design projects and meet deadlines.
- A positive customer service aptitude is required for both in person and telephone communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and university breaks/intersession.
- Must be trustworthy, detailed oriented and reliable.
- Must be available for all staff trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of HTML and After Effects a bonus.
- Hours may vary from 10-20 hours per week.
- Must have reliable transportation.