Grounds and Maintenance Attendant
- Must be available to work within the time frame of 8 am - Noon (or) 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm Mon-Fri.
- Maintenance of RSS ground areas picking up sticks, trash, recycling.
- Light landscaping.
- A positive customer service aptitude is required for both in person and telephone communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed.
- Must be available to daily, including evenings, weekends, and univeristy breaks. Specific hours vary for each person.
- Must be trustworthy, detailed oriented and reliable.
- Must be available for all staff trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a hard working and available to work rain or shine.
- Must be able to use yard tools.
- Must be able to lift 50-100 pounds.
- Must provide own footwear and clothing appropriate for the job.