Group Fitness Instructor
- Teach a variety of fitness classes for patrons and students of varying ages and abilities.
- Provide fun, motivational, and educational instruction on the benefits of healthy living through exercise.
- Assist with special events and workshops related to fitness.
- A positive customer service aptitude is required for both in person and telephone communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed.
- Must be available daily, including evenings, weekends, and university breaks. Specific hours vary for each person.
- Must be trustworthy, detailed oriented and reliable.
- Must be available for all staff trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Experience with data entry.
- Leadership and organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Working on nationally recognized group fitness certification preferred
- CPR/First Aid Certification or ability to complete within 1 month of hire