- Supervise SRC pool area to ensure student and patron safety.
- Respond and care for all medical emergencies.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Stay current with RSS policies and procedures.
- Maintain all safety certifications.
- A positive customer service aptitude is required for both in person and telephone communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed.
- Must be available daily, including evenings, weekends, and university breaks. Specific hours vary for each person.
- Must be trustworthy, detailed oriented and reliable.
- Must be available for all staff trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of the RSS Lifeguard Skills test.
- Youth swimming lesson/teaching experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and able to handle higher loads in an emergency.
- LGI preferred.
- WSI preferred.
- Waterfront certification preferred.
- Must possess national certification as a lifeguard.