- Provide supervision, leadership and assistance to Fitness Floor Leaders.
- Provide leadership and assistance to group fitness instructors, instructional program instructors, personal trainers, wall staff, competitive sports officials/supervisors, and aquatics instructors.
- Assist with set up of program areas including but not limited to set up of sound system, staging, equipment and any other items necessary for insuring successful program facilitation.
- Assist Facility Managers with locker and participant disciplinary issues.
- Manage and insure daily program participation data collection.
- Conduct Assessment/Evaluation tasks as requested.
- Provide information/guidance to Member Services to assist with program registration/sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be familiar with all programs occurring during scheduled shift.
- Be familiar and able to assist with set up of portable sound system for Court 4.
- Be familiar and able to assist with trouble shooting sound system issues in any other program area.
- Must be appropriately attired in Supervisor vest and closed toe shoes and wear name tag throughout shift.
- Must carry a radio at all times and consistently respond to calls.
- Must provide appropriate and positive customer service at all times.
- Be familiar with and follow all Emergency procedures for: injury, weather, fire, bomb or altercation as indicated by Facility Manager on duty.
- Attend staff meetings, all staff training, and other periodic training/meetings as requested.
- Maintain current CPR/First Aid/AED certification.
- Mandatory attendance and participation in Fall and Spring All Staff training.
- Must be able to learn and master sound system set up and trouble shooting skills.