Social Media Specialist - Marketing
- Manage facility-wide social media calendar.
- Post to all facility related social media accounts.
- Monitor activity on all facility related social media accounts.
- Report Insights weekly.
- Attend facility related events and programs to port live to social media accounts.
- Work closely with Marketing Services Staff to maintain brand and consistent messaging.
- A positive customer service aptitude is required for both in person and telephone communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and university breaks/intersession.
- Must be trustworthy, detailed oriented and reliable.
- Must be available for all staff trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite, Facebook Business, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- Hours may vary from 10-20 hours per week.
- Must have reliable transportation.