Guest and Visit Passes
A visit pass is a pass that non-members can purchase to gain access to the SRC for a limited amount of days. There is no expiration date on a Visit Pass. A current RSS Member may also purchase a visit pass for a friend or family member, but both people must be present at time of purchase to sign a waiver. A person with a Visit Pass can sponsor up to 2 people per day, the guest will have to play the guest pass fee to use the facility. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times while in the facility.
|Visit Pass Types||Daily|
|Unlimted One Month Pass||$60|
A current member of the SRC can sponsor a guest to use the facilities for a single calendar day during the current semester building hours. Buy a Guest Sponsored Pass at Member Services. To purchase a Guest Sponsored Pass, go to the Member Services Counter with your sponsor and pay the required fee.
|Guest Pass Types||Daily|
|Adult (Ages 16 and up)||$10|
|Child (Ages 6-15, Must be accompanied by an adult)||$3|
|5 and under||FREE|
- Valid State ID must be presented to purchase a pass
- Guests MUST be accompanied by an SIUC Student or SRC member 18 years of age or older. Only 2 guests per member/SIUC Student can be sponsored the same day.
- Guests 17 years of age and under are permitted in the SRC ONLY when accompanied by parent or legal guardian. The guardian must be with them at all times.
- Sponsors of guests are responsible and liable for the actions of their guests while using Facilities/Equipment or Programs.
- Members 17 years of age or younger CANNOT sponsor guests.