Senior Limited (65+)
Are you over the age of 65? Then this is the membership for you! Senior Limited grants you access to the REC Monday-Friday from 5:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and during regular business hours on Saturday and Sunday.
We now offer SilverSneakers memberships at no cost for adults 65+ through select Medicare plans. Check your SilverSneakers eligibility here. If you are eligible, bring your 16-digit code in during member Services Hours to activate your membership!*
*Refunds will not be given for existing memberships; SilverSneakers memberships are only available for purchase as a new membership or a membership that needs renewal.
How much does it cost?
|Primary + One*||$485|
|Add a Child(ren)*||+$30 each|
(Prorated as the semester progresses)
|Summer||Fall / Spring|
|Primary||$69||$95 / $95|
|Primary + One*||$129||$190 / $190|
|Add a Child(ren)**||+$30 each||+$40 each / +$40 each|
**You may add as many children as you wish.
Membership BenefitsGain Access to:
- Free Group Fitness Classes
- An Olympic size swimming pool
- 2 Running Tracks
- Discounts on Personal Trainers & Classes
- Over 80 Pieces of Cardio Equipment
- 3 Fully Outfitted Weight Rooms
- 15 Foot Rock Climbing Wall
First time Sign up info
- Come to the SIU Student Recreation Center.
- Visit Member Services which is located on the lower level of the REC Center.
- Choose your Membership Type.
- Fill out required paperwork.
- Take a photo for your ID.
- Enjoy the REC!