Did you attend SIU? Then this is the membership for you! Any graduate or individual that has completed a minimum of 6 undergraduate or 3 graduate credit hours at SIU have the option to purchase memberships to the Student Recreation Center. Bring a copy of your diploma, transcript or SIU Alumni Association card to receive the Alumni rate.
How much does it cost?
|Annual Membership||Monthly Deduction*||Total After 12 Mo.||One-Time Incentive Payment|
|Primary + One**||$63.71||$764.52||$688|
|Add a Child(ren)***||+$10.08 each||+$121.00 each||+$110 each|
*If choosing the Monthly Deduction payment option, first month's payment will need to be paid upfront. Submission of a voided check or routing and account information on bank's letterhead at the time of sign-up is required. Download the Annual Membership Monthly Deduction Authorization form. This payment option is available only as a 12-month commitment. Unlimited 1-month passes are available for $66.
**The plus-one must be at least 18 years of age and of the same family as the Primary.
***You may add as many children as you wish.
(Prorated as the semester progresses)
|Summer||Fall / Spring|
|Primary||$137||$176 / $176|
|Primary + One*||$203||$281/ $281|
|Add a Child(ren)**||+$33 each||+$44 each / +$44 each|
*The plus-one must be at least 18 years of age and of the same family as the Primary.
**You may add as many children as you wish.
Membership BenefitsGain Access to:
- Free Group Fitness Classes
- An Olympic size swimming pool
- 2 Running Tracks
- Discounts on Personal Trainers & Classes
- Over 80 Pieces of Cardio Equipment
- 3 Fully Outfitted Weight Rooms
- 15 Foot Rock Climbing Wall
First time Sign up info
- Come to the SIU Student Recreation Center.
- Visit Member Services which is located on the lower level of the REC Center.
- Choose your Membership Type.
- Fill out required paperwork.
- Take a photo for your ID.
- Enjoy the REC!