Did you attend SIU? Then this is the membership for you! Any graduate or individual that has completed a minimum of 6 undergraduate or 3 graduate credit hours at SIU have the option to purchase memberships to the Student Recreation Center. Bring a copy of your diploma, transcript or SIU Alumni Association card to receive the Alumni rate.
How much does it cost?
Annual Membership Fee
|Annual Membership||Price||Annual Payment||Monthly Payment|
|Primary + One*||$695||$625||$57.94|
|Add a Child(ren)**||+$110 each||+$100 each||+$9.16 each|
Semester Membership Fee
(Prorated as the semester progresses)
|Summer||Fall / Spring|
|Primary||$125||$160 / $160|
|Primary + One*||$185||$255 / $255|
|Add a Child(ren)**||+$30 each||+$40 each / +$40 each|
* The Plus one must be at least 18 years of age and of the same family as the Primary.
**You may add as many children as you wish.
**If choosing to pay by month, first month's payment will need to be paid up front. Must submit a voided check or routing and account information on bank's letterhead at time of sign up.
***You may deduct the cost of membership from your checking or savings account. Download the Annual Membership Monthly Deduction Authorization form. Available to 12 month payment option ONLY.
Membership BenefitsGain Access to:
- Free Group Fitness Classes
- An Olympic size swimming pool
- 2 Running Tracks
- Discounts on Personal Trainers & Classes
- Over 80 Pieces of Cardio Equipment
- 3 Fully Outfitted Weight Rooms
- 15 Foot Rock Climbing Wall
First time Sign up info
- Come to the SIU Student Recreation Center.
- Visit Member Services which is located on the lower level of the REC Center.
- Choose your Membership Type.
- Fill out required paperwork.
- Take a photo for your ID.
- Enjoy the REC!